Friday, March 4, 2022

Production



 Technology Used

The most reliable and easily usable technology used for recording was our phones. The best quality camera was my I-Phone 11 Pro. What I learned while filming in our shots were the lighting. We would have to shoot facing down towards a stairway and some stairways were darker than the other. So we would have to position our actor towards a light source.

Difficulties

A main difficulties while filming were security. Me and my group wanted to film in a stairway, but our school security wouldn't allow us to film in the stairwell even though we had a pass. So me and I group had to improvise by filming in the main school stairwell.



Planned Stairway


Improvised




No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Introduction

  The Film Genre Today in class (January 27) I joined this group that had a film idea. I personally enjoyed the idea and further joined them...