Thursday, January 27, 2022

Portfolio Introduction

 The Film Genre

Today in class (January 27) I joined this group that had a film idea. I personally enjoyed the idea and further joined them. We plan on creating a Sci-Fi film. Since I joined the group late, I will have to work extra in order to catch up with them.

The Film

The film my group and I are creating is about a boys life as he tries to prove the existence of aliens. I personally enjoyed there film idea and thought that we should continue the idea. Sci-Fi films is usually involed with alien life so it would stick with the film genre. 

What I feel about the Project

I personally enjoy the overall idea of the film. I feel a bit nervous due to the fact that this film will be on my portfolio for colleges to see. Knowing myself, I will try my best to make the film perfect and try the best I can. None the less, I will try to keep a positive mindset and overall have a fun time.

What we want for the film

My group wants to follow the traditional conventions of a Sci-Film. (Artificial intelligence, Computers, Robots etc) My group want to follow the common theme of Sci-Fi films involving alien life so we made it the plot point. We also want the common "Mad Scientist" to the films story.

Researching

Our group strictly analyzed Sci-Fi movie openings as this is why the project is assigned. Our assignment was to make a at least 2 minute opening for the film. I plan on analyzing Sci-Fi films like Space Jam, Alien, Star Wars etc, and take notes from reliable sources about the Sci-Fi genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Introduction

  The Film Genre Today in class (January 27) I joined this group that had a film idea. I personally enjoyed the idea and further joined them...