Monday, February 14, 2022

Film Pre-Production

 Group Film Locations & Actors

My group and I chose to make the film in our school (Coconut Creek Highschool)  because our school has all the sub-locations in it. We plan on making our shots in the hallways, stairwells and in the classroom. At first, our group member Tristan was supposed to be the main character during the film. But due to recent events caused by covid-19, our other group member Kendrick will fill in his spot. My group and I will have to discuss the voices for "Syretia Adams" and "Mal Jones". We plan on making the shots during school hours. 


Atmosphere/Mood

The film will build a calm atmosphere in which slowly turns into a panic. By doing this, we will use mise-en-scene in order to create a balanced/ neat composition. We would use props like the characters journal, posters and symbols to hint the change in composition. Once the composition changes we would make it obvious by making the scenes feel faster like a rush. My group and I plan on recording atmospheric sounds like Darrens panting and Darren shuffling inside his book bag. My group and I decided to use the mics that our cameras come with and the voice overs will be inserted once were in the post-production stage. 

Film Schedule

We have currently 2 weeks to film (today February 14) our opening. We plan on filming during our 3rd period of class which gives us the time window of about 30 minutes to a hour.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Introduction

  The Film Genre Today in class (January 27) I joined this group that had a film idea. I personally enjoyed the idea and further joined them...