Thursday, December 16, 2021

Christmas Music Video

 Music Video Project

Last week, me and my fellow partners was assigned a music video project. We started working on the project  from the 6th, to the 10th of December. We had choose a song, script it, storyboard, film and edit our music video. My group partners were Christian, Josiah and me. The following is a description of what we did each day.


December 6th

This day, me and my group partners chose a song to work on our project. Our choice was Frosty the Snowman by Michael Buble. Later on, eventually we changed our song to Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano. We were also suppose to begin our script but my group didn't start it in time.


December 7th

This day me and my group were a day behind so we had to work on the script and storyboard at the same time. That day we completed the script but we had to redo the storyboard because it was done incorrect.

December 8th

This day we got right to work and completed the storyboard and began recording our scenes. We began editing but later found out we had to redo some shots.

December 9th

This day we finished the shot and finished editing our music video. We used WeVideo and edited the film at home.

December 10th

By this time me and my group were completely finished and submitted our video. 


The Video






No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Introduction

  The Film Genre Today in class (January 27) I joined this group that had a film idea. I personally enjoyed the idea and further joined them...